We're here to stay! We're just waiting for Paul to get here! At least, that is the plan. And you know what they say about plans: "God laughs when you make plans". Well, He has been laughing a whole lot, and we have just been laughing right along with him. We never know WHAT THE HECK is going on....I'm glad SOMEONE does though. It does teach you to really go with the flow of things, and not to be so uptight about the things you have no control over. I'd like to say that it makes me more laid back, and more trusting in God's plan, but I know I still need to work on that. It's a constant growing process, and constant denial of my "control freak" ways. It's been 6 weeks now, and Paul has been diligently checking the mail for his visa. NOTHING! It's very very frustrating, and we really don't know anything more than that.
On a brighter note, I bought two end tables for only ONE DOLLAR each today, and a 15 dollar Brissel Vacuum, that works really well! I was so proud of my finds!
No comments:
Post a Comment